What Is A Website Audit?
Prepare Your Web Content Now & Benefit Later. Increase Your Ranking in the Search Results with the help of a Professional Website Audit Report.
The travel industry has become extremely competitive online and travel companies are finding it difficult to compete with the large OTA's in the search result pages. Many OTA's may bid on your company name or company product. While this may increase bookings, the commission rate can be as high as up to 25% or more.
Almost every travel business has a website with the ability to process online transactions, distribute products through OTA's and connect with many more travel industry partners.
However, there is plenty of room for improvement for website search engine optimisation and analysis of your top products and content.
Keep more profit by selling on your own website.
An independent website audit allows a fresh pair of eyes to see what might be invisible to you.
The user experience of visiting your site as a visitor and booking an Experience might be intuitive to you, but not to others.
For this reason, it is important to have an independent person look at your website and provide real-time feedback on all aspects of the site.
A site audit will highlight your weaknesses and also bring you opportunities for improvement.
What's Included in the Site Audit Report
- A performance report on your site with recommendations on how to speed up or optimise your pages.
- A comprehensive list of SEO improvements and tutorials on best practices.
- Keyword analysis of your 3 top travel Experiences and how to enhance them with advice on product content. Online research will be part of this service.
- Feedback on the user-experience of your website and what can be improved to increase sales.
- You will receive your report within 12 hours.