The Best Course for Bokun Suppliers and Resellers
This Course Helps Companies Bridge the Gap between Bokun and WordPress
From personal experience as a web developer and trainer for Bokun I have seen the same recurring problems that travel companies face – Getting products Live and Updating WordPress.
I have now amended my training course to focus more on 2 important factors…
- Giving suppliers and resellers a structured path to learn the Bokun system and focus on launching real products LIVE during the training.
- Making sure each company has access to a FREE Website as part of the course. Now the group can add products easily and learn in a time-saving way together.
You can read the full details about the course here – Bokun Express Launch Course
This is by far the easiest way a travel company can have a brand new website which focuses on Bokun product integration. Not only can companies learn how to use WordPress without code, they can create products in a much faster way.
The templates I have created for WordPress ask a series of questions relating to the tour or activity. This includes:
- Experience Description
- Start and End Points of Experience (maps)
- Special Clothing / Equipment Visitors Should Bring
- Images for the Gallery
- Large Image for the Overall Experience Image.
- Bokun Widget Code Area!
Travel companies can save at least 20,000kr each on getting a website built and also receive updates for life!
If you are interested in this course – please get in touch.