Channel Marketing Management
Myallocator is a channel marketing manager used by hotels, bed & breakfasts, hostels and property owners who are selling accommodation. MyAllocator is owned by Cloudbeds and allows property owners to connect and sync their rooms over multiple channels simultaneously. This real-timing syncing removes the chance of being double-booked and greatly increases the marketing reach for the property on a global stage.
MyAllocator allows you to:
- Set individual rates for each booking channel.
- Push and sync all channels in real-time.
- Reach a global network of world-leading accommodation reservation systems.
- Integrate MyAllocator’s own BookNow channel with Facebook.
- Keeps track of inventory right across all of your channels.
What booking engines and channels can I connect with MyAllocator?
This is not the entire list but including some of the biggest names:
City Break, Ebookers, Ebay, Expedia, GTA, Home Away, Hotels.com, Lastminute, LateRooms, LonelyPlanet, TripAdvisor, TuiGroup and Trivago (coming soon).
Why do I need to use MyAllocator with Bokun?
It’s not a necessity to use MyAllocator if you are using Bokun. BUT, in order to tap into the biggest global marketing channels – MyAllocator provides the interface to connect and sync in real-time with as many channels as you want. Unlike other booking channels, you cannot import / export any calendars inside Bokun. But MyAllocator will allow this to work!
How much does MyAllocator cost?
- MyAllocator charges a flat monthly fee with no commission on any transactions.
- Prices are calculated per room. From the pricing choices you can choose which kind of accommodation you have – Hostel, Hotel, B&B and Vacation Rental. You will also be asked to enter the number of beds in your property.
- Prices are displayed in the currency of your country.
- For every booking channel you connect with you will pay the agreed commission rate of that company. For example, with Booking.com – the commission rate varies between 10-25% depending on what country your property is located.
- See pricing here
How Do I Proceed?
- Register a new account and put in the correct number of rooms etc.
- Register as a property owner with each of the booking channels you wish to sync and connect with. Note: This process may take several days to setup as each company validates your business and creates a new account for you.
- Follow the instructions for setting up each individual channel from within the MyAllocator interface.
Take advantage of a 30 day trial period to try out the system without risk or obligation.